Monday 15 July 2013

ENTERTAINMENT: JLO NOW HAS A SAGGY TUMMY,AND IS PROUD SHOWING IT OFF

Lmao peeps have you seen the latest jenny? 


Jennifer Lopez wasn't afraid to laugh at herself -- or her post-baby figure -- after welcoming Emme and Max (her twins with husband Marc Anthony) in February 2008.
"I remember my flabby belly hanging out right after I gave birth," Lopez, 40, confides in the new issue of Us Weekly. "I kind of laughed and said to Marc, 'Look, baby! Isn't this crazy?' I just didn't care."


 The super star admits that she feels differently about that "belly" in hindsight. "I look back at pictures from that time, and I'm like 'Oh, god, I was fat. I was still heavy eight months out!'"
PHOTOS: Adorable snaps of Jennifer with her twins

It was Emme and Max who finally inspired Lopez to get her famous body back and shed 50 pounds. The star of The Back-Up Plan explains: "You get to the point where you're like, Where am I? What happened to me? I got to get myself together for my kids, you know? They need to know what I really look like."
PHOTOS: Va-va-voom! Jennifer and other stars rock daring looks
Not that everything is exactly as it was before she became a mom. Although she's "back to the size I was before I had the babies," Lopez says her "rib cage" shifted while carrying her son and daughter. "Before I was always able to fit into sample-size clothes from designers, and now they have to take them out just a bit...It's no big deal."
For more of our exclusive interview with Lopez -- including her step-by-step meal and fitness plan, her "tough" experience with a Master Cleanse, her biggest red-carpet regret, her secret to a happy marriage and more on the twins -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on newsstands today!

No comments:

Post a Comment