Saturday 13 July 2013

NEWS: OJB JEZREEL IS READY FOR KIDNEY TRANSPLANT


-->
After raising the sum of N16 million,OJB Jezreel is getting ready for his kidney transplant scheduled for next month.
--> Still undergoing dialysis at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH, the 47 year-old producer expressed gratitude to all those who stood by him in one way or the other; by prayers and by financial support.However, the ailing producer  has put a stop to all forms of appeal or request in the bid to save him. “Now that I have gotten all the money needed for my medical bill, I want to officially put a stop to all forms of appeal or request in bid to save OJB. I want Nigerians to know that I have gotten the N16million needed for my treatment. Therefore, no donation should again be made to any source in respect of the said case. I'm sincerely grateful and feel blessed that people could go miles just to make me well again. I will be going for my operation by mid August,”OJB said, at a press conference during the week.
However, it has not been ascertained as regards who his donor is, or where the operation will be carried out. Although those close to him may likely be travelling to India for the transplant.
Last week, Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi graciously presented the ailing producer with the sum of $100,000(N16 million) needed to cover his kidney transplant.

culled from vanguard

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog!check mine too.www.frabidel.blogspot.com....wannaknw u beta,any contact.....bbm,fb,whatsapp or any?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you,yes, email me,veeigmotivation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete